Monday, 10 January 2011


I gave my character a basic rig to pose him simply, which turned out not very good as I ran into trouble posing certain limbs which wouldn't bend or stay in shape. I worked around it eventually and gave him a basic pose of just standing there.

The base of the character i textured as tarmac as if he was standing on a zoo path which are usually tarmac. I gave the character a base so when i sent him to be printed he will be able to stand up on his own. I altered the model though for printing, i got rid of the sign and the baby reigns as they were to thin or fiddly to model in a 3d printer (which is in a long queue to be eventually printed). From this project I've learnt that I need to manage time more and definitely work on my modelling and texturing skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment