Wednesday 12 January 2011

Concept and Stuff...

Through this project my job was to modelled, texture, light and film the inside of the lighthouse tower which is quite a main part of the environment. I started off drawing concepts from regal and posh looking staircases like the pictures below, here are some concepts I drew.




In there concepts there are a few ideas that never came into fruition such as the stair lift which wouldn't have looked as good as actual steps. From my concepts I did take certain ideas such as the huge entrance staircase which i thought looked very royal and looked stylish, although I modelled it slightly strangely when i realised this it was too late to go back to it so I soldiered on with it.

Also we decided not to do the character walking through the environment as it would add to the already big workload of our ambitious environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment