Wednesday 12 January 2011

The Details...

Littered around the environment I put pipes, radios, railings, etc. For the radios I went for an old receiver radio look including knobs. Like this: 

I liked this style of radio as it looks at home within the style of environment I had in mind. My modelled version was slightly different to this with little poetic license on it.


I decided to add a funnel to it to give it an interesting look, I based the funnel on more of a gramophone record player then a kind of radio.
With the funnel I thought it added a quirky look to the detail of the radio and to the environment as a whole, as the place itself is a quirky machine. The modelling of this was quite straight forward as it was basic shapes, all it took was just some tweaking of the vertices.



No comments:

Post a Comment